[bct] Re: Skype

  • From: "Gary O'Donoghue" <gary.odonoghue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 18:52:18 -0000

I've just started using skype myself and I agree it's fantastic quality. I
haven't installed any scripts as I'[m not sure there are any available for
the current release of the skype software (version 2). One thing I can't
quite work out is how to answer a call when someone rings me?

If anyone wants to add me to their skype contacts my login name is

Gary O'Donoghue