[bct] Re: Skype

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 09:26:37 -0600

Hi Jamie,

    Skype version 2.2.79; and I understand there's even a later version now, is
much more stable than it's predecessors.  It's so stable you almost don't need
Jaws scripts to run it; and, in the opinion of some here, you don't really need
them at all.  I like it a lot.  See my Skype name in my signature if you do
join up.  There are others here who also put their Skype name in their
signatures at the bottoms of their messages.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Ray
Home phone and fax: