[bct] Re: Single point stereo microphones.

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 17:28:33 -0700

Hi Jenny,

I use the Griffin Technologies stereo lapel microphone.  It is slightly tinny
but otherwise sounds great.  If you use the iRiver IFP players as your digital
recorder, the tinniness actually gives you a side benefit in that there is less
potential for clipping as the bass sounds aren't as readily passed through.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word
Verification Accessibility Petition today!
Information should be accessible to us without need of translation by another
person.