[bct] Single point stereo microphones.

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 16:20:45 -0800

All right, I have another question for the audio experts on the list.  let's
say I want a single point stereo microphone, with a relatively low amount of
internal noise, clear sound, one that has a pick up pattern good for recording
things such as family gatherings or small conferences.  What would be my most
affordable option of decent quality.  I'm not looking to record an aunt fart or
anything.  to give you an idea, Amazon.com is selling several audio technica
microphones, some of them for around $100 to $150 or so.  Can someone familiar
with audio technica recommend a mic in that price range?