[bct] Simple Praise

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 10:48:00 -0800

I'm not Catholic, but I know that for a time there was a Catholic chat e-mail list that was part of Yahoo groups; it started on E-Voice, and I was a very delighted member; I was probably the only Protestant, and they even let me into the Yahoo groups version, but unfortunately I had to leave due to working and not enough time for it. But it was a great pleasure being a part of that list and the E-Voice group. I am glad churches are able to be more flexible with accompaniments. I hope you can learn the accompaniment; you are right, it is very lovely and doesn't seem like it would be that difficult. It's in E flat, if that helps you any.