[bct] Sighted people think you should meet that special blind person

  • From: "JAMES MACCHI" <tamacone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 16:05:56 -0800

When I was a small boy my father and I had gone to Fisherman's Wharf in San
Francisco there was this fisherman who thought that I should meet his adult
blind daughter.

Well, being a little boy I was boared with her trying to read the bible to me.
The only thing I was interested in was listening to her musical jewel box and
touching her long stockings.

As you can well imagine, this meeting did not go well for either of us.  The
lady in later years told me that she was also uncomfortable with this arranged
meeting.

James