[bct] Re: Sight

  • From: "Mike Justice" <m.d.justice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 00:48:01 -0500

I was born with retinitis pigmentosa, and my eyesight very gradually decreased over about forty years to just light perception. I began working in 1964, and thought I was headed for disability retirement after about nine years. I returned to work as a legally blind person after rehab for sight loss in 1974. My eyesight continued to decline, and I completed my last fifteen years or so with little above light perception. I retired in January 2004 with 39 years of continuous service. But, before the physical eyesight left me I was given the ability to see light that is not physical, and is not an aura. I am so thankful the true light of the world is Jesus, and that light is also life eternal. www.mpnhome.net/topical/blindreceive.htm discusses some significant and curious aspects of sight; and www.mpnhome.net/characters/john9.htm discusses a very interesting and intelligent blind man of nearly 2,000 years ago.

Mike Justice.