[bct] Re: Sight

  • From: "Bill Belew" <bill@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 12:41:01 -0800

Wow Mary!  I really know what you mean about ether.  I had ether for four
eye surgeries when I was four, five, and ten years old, and I really hated
the experience.

I remember one time when they had just put the ether mask over my face.  I
started feeling wire-like circles spinning all around my body and the were
pulling on me in a very painful way.  From today's perspective ether seems
like a very crude anesthetic.