[bct] Re: Shouldn't my cast be there?

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 06:42:10 -0500

It's up now. Sorry it takes so long, but someone has to listen to it, describe it, and enter the info into the database, and I can really only do this early in the mornings before work. I grab files and preview them during the day when I get a chance, but I can't always get them posted as quickly as one might wish at first. We're working on addressing these issues, though, so theoreticall, someone should be able to post and have it appear within a matter of hours instead of days as it is now.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Duff" <dduff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>