[bct] Should we have people introduce their own talent?

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 08:28:56 -0600

Hi all, I got a request from someone who wanted to know if I could hold
off for a few days so they could get their selection in.  So, in the
mean time, I have a question.  Since we are no longer guessing who
people are, would we like to hear them introduce their own work?  I know
there are many voices we have heard on podcasts, but I suspect there are
a lot of people on this list and people who listen to podcasts who are
not on the list whose voice we have not heard.  It occurred to me that
it would be nice to put a voice with the talent the person is
performing.  If people wish, we can also honor Pam's suggestion of
having them announce it at the end of the piece, or it could be at the
beginning.  We can decide.  Now, as I suspect that not everyone has the
ability to make a short recording of their names and what they are
performing, one solution would be to have them call me on my toll free
line and I would record their introduction.

What do people think?

Neal Ewers
Ravenswood Productions
Local phone:  608-277-1995