[bct] Re: Should we do a chat on improving software accessibility?

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 17:45:51 -0500

Hi Debee. I think this is an excellent idea. I for one have attempted to burn CD's using Nero but it isn't working for me. I even listened to Rick's most wonderful podcasts on the subject and still I can't get it to work right. I will try the software at www.readingmadeeasy.com , otherwise I will have to have someone do it for me. Regarding safe mode, I think there needs to be a way for screen readers and such to access this mode. I have run into this predicament on a couple different occasions and I had no sighted help. So in short, yes I think something on the topic would be fabulous.
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Debee Norling" <debee@xxxxxxxx>