[bct] Re: Shopping

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 21:27:12 -0600

Peapod is very good. We have it here in Chicago as well. I am actually working with an IT guy from Peapod to make their website accessible. It seemed pretty good for a short while, but then JAWS wasn't reading a lot of things and I had to have sighted assistance. I haven't been using Peapod because my roommate tried setting up his own account and it screwed things up. My life-skills tutor and I have been going to the local Jewel/Osco to get my groceries. I'll have to email or call the IT person back and see what's up with the website.