[bct] Re: Shopping

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 16:25:57 -0800

Lynnette,

I hope Freshdirect works out for you. Do they have a delivery charge? Safeway charges $9.95 if you choose delivery within a two-hour time window, or $7.95 if you choose a larger four-hour slot. I like the two-hour slot although it costs more.

I used to buy from Schwans before Safeway had their service. I like Schwans, but they never delivered at quite the same time, so there were days when they'd be late and I ended up waiting all afternoon for them, or at least the part of the afternoon after I got home from work. I was always afraid they'd get here before I arrived. I eventually didn't need their services any more so cancelled, but they had some nice stuff. Their ice cream was always really good.

Mary