[bct] Re: Seeking hard-cover Braille Bible.

  • From: "John Melia" <uncle.jam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 18:47:36 -0500

Joe I have a revised version of the bible Ephesians the spine is a bit ragged but I would be more than glad to give it to you to free up some shelf space. write me off line @ uncle.jam@xxxxxxxxxxx put in subject line Braille bible.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jo Stombaugh" <jostombaugh@xxxxxxxxxxx>