[bct] Seeking hard-cover Braille Bible.

  • From: "Jo Stombaugh" <jostombaugh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 22:35:09 -0500

I was wondering if any of you guys would know where I could get a hard-cover Braille Bible, preferably the New American Standard or the New International Version? I have a NIV one now from Lutheran Braille Workers; but it's a soft cover and not holding up very well when compared to the hard-covered old King James version that I had for forty years. The one I have now is falling apart just after a few years. I try to be very careful with it; but toting it to church and taking the volumes in and out of the book case have been hard on it. I found an organization called Braille Bibles International and they have the New King James available. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Also, is there any chance that we could get the formatted Bible that is available to Book Courier users? Thanks. Jo.