[bct] Re: Screen readers

  • From: "Darren Duff" <dduff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 15:50:43 -0500

Well said and very true... Being a teacher of technology myself, and
even though I teach certain products, I won't push what I like or use
the most on someone, rather I will show them several programs/devices
that are made for the same task and let them decide which one fits there
needs. It is for this reason that I would never make a good salesman!