[bct] Re: Science Fiction Podcast, work in progress

  • From: "Graham Lewis" <Graham.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 18:55:48 +0000

As a terminal Science fiction fan I would love to hear you story.  As to stereo
mikes, somebody has just recently been doscussing binaural mikes which I
beleive ar the same thing.  I have not seen model numbers yet but am interested
myself.

>>> blindbiker@xxxxxxxxx 03/14/06 06:43pm >>>
I am putting together a Podcast that is a science fiction story.  The story
is about a blind man who is selected to go to another planet to have his eye
condition reversed.  In the Podcast, he gives information about his planet,
and how it compares to Earth.  I'm new at all this, so I'm applying what I
learn as I go along.  Most of the recording was done on my Olympus WS320M.
To save bandwidth, the first two recordings were encoded as Mono files, but
depending on what the content is some will also be in stereo.
Does anyone know of a good stereo mic that I can use with the recorder I can
wear so I can do recordings more easily?

http://voltehrgr.audioblog.com/rss/visit-voltehr.xml

                  Matt Roberts