[bct] Re: School

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 12:27:49 -0600

I, too, never really could use a slate and stylus due to motor coordination. I was in a "support group" several years ago that was run by a blind psychologist, and we were all forced to use a slate and stylus even if we either couldn't or didn't want to. That group has since fallen by the wayside. It was actually far from any support group I've ever heard of, because we were strictly prohibited from discussing issues related to blindness. I suppose on the one hand though, it was sort of a support group, because we all encouraged one another to keep on trying the activities.
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "beth" <fb-oe@xxxxxxx>