[bct] Re: Satellite as ISP

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 21:51:28 -0500

I personally wouldn't go for it. Both Dish Network and DirecTV Expensive. both services require rather large dishes to facilitate both the TV end and your satellite signals. If you just want TV shtuff, well both services are great. Just remember that you will have to pay extra for local channels. Take care and God bless.
Lino Morales and Louie Lab email and Messenger
Skype linomorales
----- Original Message ----- From: "beth" <fb-oe@xxxxxxx>