[bct] Sandisk players also work with audible.com

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 09:27:01 -0600

The original subject to this message was
answers to MuVo questions

Since I asked the questions about the Muvo player, I have also
discovered that the Sandisk players also work with audible books.  I
have the Sandisk m240.  When I first try to add my player in audible
manager, I had to download a firmware update and it also downloaded a
plug-in for the player and now it works like a charm.  As with the Muvo
described below, when you change batteries the player remembers where
you are in your music file or your audible book.

This all got started when I purchased an Ipod shuffle for my wife so she
could also listen to audible books.  Each time I plugged the Ipod into
the charger it would forget its place in the book and start from the
beginning.  Between this and the very slow forward scan speed of the
Ipod, this was not an option unless I pulled out all the rest of my

I appreciate the information on the Muvo below, but in the mean time, I
purchased the Sandisk player.  I just wanted people to know that it also