[bct] Re: Samples of synthesized speech

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 21:58:22 -0700

I go absolutely crazy when installing a new jaws, the default rate of 15
percent makes me want to get up and push something to speed him up.  I
probably run mine at about 50-60 percent depending on the task, and if I
have loads of time I may back off to 45% but have not done that in a long

Rose Combs