[bct] Re: Samples of synthesized speech

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 21:55:58 -0700

I am one of those people who crank up the speech fast on a NLS player or
speech synthesizer.  My only complaint about the Book Port is that I could
handle the Double Talk faster than he already goes.

I don't have the time generally to deal with a slow speaker, especially with
the volume of e-mail I am currently getting.

Rose Combs