[bct] Re: Samples of synthesized speech

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 21:17:48 -0600

MessageI too love those voices. I had some time to kill this afternoon while
our toilet was being worked on, so I Googled "Speech Synthesizers," just out of
curiosity as to what I'd get. The third result took me to a page which appears
to be from Finland. It has a bunch of links to various synths, some
American-English but a whole lot of foreign-language ones. Some of the links
don't appear to be working, but I had a lot of fun playing around on those
pages before my workout.