[bct] Re: Samples of synthesized speech

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 17:17:17 -0800

MessageHello all,

These audio samples Neal wrote about are the exact ones i was requesting
information about recently.  They are the Real speak voices, and are available
from Nextup.com as well as many other speech synthesis options previously
mentioned.  These are the best i have heard so far.  i especially love the
Australian english voice as I think she sounds the most smooth.

Jenny