[bct] Re: Samples of synthesized speech

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 19:10:36 -0600

Joni, I actually know a lot of people who are blind who do not speed up
their synthesizers much if any at all.  I am not sure I would have had I
not had to read as much a day as I do.  I just kept speeding it up
gradually until I got to my present speed.  I don't think I could easily
do that with any of the more human voices I have heard.

From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Check out