[bct] Re: SUCCESS!!!

  • From: "Mike Justice" <m.d.justice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 15:04:38 -0500

Michael [The Night Before Christmas][,

I received your attachment around 11:30 AM EST, and uploaded it to the site.
I didn't have time to check the finished task because my wife and I were
going out for some errands.  It took over two minutes on my DSL connection
to upload.  I got back to my computer around 2:40 PM and downloaded the file
from Larry's site.  It took less than a minute to download, and played just
fine on WinAmp. The recorded duration indicated on WinAmp for the file is
9:32 min/sec.  The file was 6.55 MB as an MP3, and it took less than a
minute to come in on my Email as an attachment.  the attachment you sent to
me, and the download from Larry's site are the same size in the MP3 format.

Mike Justice,

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Justice" <m.d.justice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>