[bct] Re: Running both Window-Eyes and JAWS on the same PC

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 10:17:21 -0600

I had both on another computer that I owned and they seemed to get along just great. It seemed to me that Window-Eyes was perhaps coming out of a speaker that didn't exist or something weird like that. The voice seemed a bit louder and crisper than JAWS. Once I uninstall some other things from this computer, I will check out the latest version of WE.