[bct] Re: Running both Window-Eyes and JAWS on the same PC

  • From: "Steve \"The Jazz Man\" Bauer" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 07:40:27 -0600

yes, would never want to run them at the same time.

If this actullay happens, I am going to request a second PC, just for JAWS then I won't have any conflicts. But just wanted to know in case I do need to actually run both on the same system.

Steve Bauer

Host of:

The Sunday Jazz Brunch
Sunday 9 a.m. to 12 noon