[bct] Re: Running both Window-Eyes and JAWS on the same PC

  • From: "Alan Mattison" <mattison@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 06:37:32 -0700

Yeah, it's no problem to run both on the same computer.  You just can't run
Eliquence from WE as the jaws one is for JFW only, and having 2 such voices
doesn't work well.  Plan on taking a week or 2 to learn JFW after using WE.
The other thing to remember is which one you're using.  I would suggest
using different voices depending on which screen saver you use.  Hope this

Bruce Alan Mattison
mailto: mattison@xxxxxxxxxxxx