[bct] Re: Roxio Easy CD Creator

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 12:23:27 -0800

I got Roxio Creator 5 with this PC, and I know it's not the most recent; I use the Jaws scripts that Jim Snowbarger wrote, and they work quite well. I know he wrote some scripts for Creator 6, but I don't know anything about later editions. Version 5 works so well for me that I won't update anything until this PC goes bad and I have to start using my laptop or get a new vrsion of Windows, when the next release comes out. So I don't know if a podcast on Creator 5 would be appropriate.

Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson
Podcast feed: emerson.libsyn.com/rss