[bct] Re: Roxio Easy CD Creator

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 13:03:56 -0600

Pam, I have version 6.1 of Easy CD Creator and would be happy to do a
podcast, but others might have later versions.  I haven't updated and I
don't even know what the latest version is because mine does everything
I want to do? Does anyone have a later version and/or does someone else
want to do a podcast on this?  I'm miles behind on the ones I have
promised anyway.  Let's see, I have the Trace Center podcast, more on
Sound Forge, Model trains, more on the Kurzweil, the second microphone
placement podcast, Oh dear, As Larry said to me just recently, it's a
good thing I am retired.  However, I'm doing lots of consulting, working
on a new CD, volunteering at hospice and lots of other things as well.
Actually, a podcast about hospice could be interesting.  Oh, there he
goes again.  Do cut off his fingers so he can't type anything else.

Neal