[bct] Re: Router accessibility

  • From: "Geleidehond" <geleidehond@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 11:12:22 +0200

 Hi Ken,

The IP address you gave below, didn't work. I have to go to 10.0.0.138.
After a hard reset a installation wizzard comes up and that works fine.

But let's say I have to open port 8000 for a program, so I have to go to the
router's firewall and open it.
So I go to 10.0.0.138 and clinc "advanced" then "NAPT. Then in the main
frame a form is shown but I can't go there by pressing some navigation keys.

So i have to use the supernova magnifier and go there by mouse, which I
don't like, because it's too hard for me to read by magnifier.

This router is also accessible by telnet (telnet://10.0.0.138), but you have
to know exactly what commands you have to use.

Regards,

Marcel