[bct] Re: Router accessibility

  • From: Kenneth Reed <kvreed905@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 21:44:48 -0400

Hi, this is probably what you will have to do. First find a way to reset your router.
Then open your internet explorer and type
that is the address of your router.
You will se a page come up.
It will ask you for user name and a password.
the default user name is the name of the router, and the password is admin.

Give me a call and I will talk you through it.
regards  Ken

At 01:40 PM 5/19/2006, you wrote:
Hi all,

My router is a Alcatel Thomson Speedtouch 510.
To access the control panel of it I have to go to an IP address with
internet explorer.
My screen reader is Supernova v6.53 (hal).

The page is a framed page, but i can't walk through the main frame where the
settings has to be changed.
When I go to the main frame with CAPS-LOCK 3, and pres an arrow key, nothing

Do you have any tips for me?

kenneth reed phone: 860-741-7546 skype: kvreed502