[bct] Re: Rose's hard drive crash

  • From: "Reed Poynter" <Reed.Poynter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 10:56:41 -0700

Just a comment...

I know it's a real bugger when it happens.

Very often, it is assumed that when a hard crash occurs, all is lost.  Quite
often though, it is possible to recover the data.

Last year, my wife's hard drive crashed (I mean the one in her computer),
and I was able to remove the drive, connect it to my computer as an external
drive and recover all of her pertinent data.

Rose, hope you didn't loose too much.

Reed
  _____