[bct] Rose's hard drive crash

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 08:24:26 -0700

Rose,

That's a shame about your hard drive; makes me want to do a podcast about
backing up, but I don't want to rub salt in the wound, so to speak. It's a
painful subject for you right now, and I don't want to cause any grief; my
perspective is a bit different, coming from the background I come from; so I'll
do it if anyone wants to hear a podcast on it. I am quite sure somebody else
did a podcast recently about an alternative to system restore; that alternative
could be used as a backup strategy, but there are many ways of accomplishing a
backup, depending on your definition and what you consider is worth backing up.

Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson
Podcast feed: emerson.libsyn.com/rss