[bct] Roomba

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 12:57:45 -0800

Hi Roomba users,

I have a very cluttered apartment and wonder how well the roomba works in such environments. I have stuff not only lining the walls, but also out in the middle, such as my piano which is sort of a room division between the living room and dining area, and I have stuff stacked around in various places; when you live in the same place for 20 years, it just sort of accumulates. So, do you need a relatively uncluttered environment for the roomba to work well, or can it navigate easily around stuff?

Mary