[bct] Re: Rockbox

  • From: "Riz" <rizstf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 16:31:50 -0000

Yes but surely this is the hole point with these products? If their are even doing this with Talks then what hope is their for anyone who does not have anyone sighted to help them. Don't get me wrong I do think they are going in the right direction but if you are going to do something at least do it so it surves your target in the best way possible. Sorry about that just felt like a rant, I like doing them now and again as I am not a good ranter or winjer.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kristian Whawell" <kwhawell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>