[bct] Re: Rob Meredith

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 09:14:50 -0500

Hi Graham. No ideas on your question -sorry about that! But I do agree with you that Rob Meredith did a great job. I also liked the podcasts where the different software engineers at APH talked a bit about their respective projects, and the APH tours. My family and I were in Louisville many years back visiting relatives, and we got a tour of APH. We really enjoyed going there and hope to be back someday. Off to check the rest of my email and then take a shower and get ready to go out for lunch.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Lewis" <Graham.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>