[bct] Re: Riz says goodbuy

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 07:36:13 -0500

I think Riz may misunderstand the role of the list moderator. Some think that a moderator means the person approves each post. I have a picture of Neal doing this as he pulls his hair out and spills Scotch in his best microphone.

The term is, perhaps, a misnomer as this is not a moderated list. That term means a list where each post is approved or disapproved on an individual basis. Perhaps calling Neal the list administrator would be more accurate, just as Larry was list admin before him.

Dan