[bct] Re: Riz says goodbuy

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 15:26:14 -0600

I think the  decision to have Neal moderate the list was a good one. It
would have been a shame to see the list deteriorate as some have over the
years. This list is quite diverse, and therefore it stands to reason that
someone  might need to make sure things stay on track.

Thanks for your hard work, Neal.