[bct] Re: Riz says goodbuy

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 03:22:19 -0600

Hi. Well, for my own part of things I never viewed the list any differently since Neal was appointed as moderator. The fact is that with a large list that receives sooo many messages, sometimes a moderator is needed if problems arise. This is actually one of the most fun, relaxed and informative lists I've had the pleasure to become a part of. I haven't submitted a podcast for BCT yet, but I'd like to.
Anyways, people will come and go I suppose, so it's best to just keep on keepin' on and I have faith in Neal's abilities.
On some lists, it's as if there are too many people trying to manage things, and on other lists, one guy does all of it. That's just the nature of things I suppose.

At 04:39 PM 2/17/2006, you wrote:
Hy all, I have enjoyed my time on this list, I have learned so many things and have grown in so many ways as a result. Their has been alot of descussion over changes on the list and as a result things have changed. For many people perhaps things have changed for the better however I do not count my-self in this group. The imformality that was sutch a vital part of the list has now been curtailed turning the list into a slightly more structured list with more rules and regulations. The origenal self-regulatry standard that was adopted was fine for me and seamed to be perfect. How ever now with the appointment of a moderater things have become more formal and a result of this would be a largely formal list with people being over corcious, shying away to voice their oppinion so as not to have a responce from the Moderater telling them that their out of order. I am not in favour of anything offencive or profane but I did feal that since we are all adults we were able to discuss things in a mature and sensible manner with out having to adopt the moderater system. Neal I wish you all the luck with the new post and I know that it will sute many of the people who are on this list, but I am not one of them and so have decided to leave the list. Once again thank you for answering all of my questions all who did take the time and trouble to do that. I will continue to create podcasts exclusive to Blind cool tech, the best podcast on the planet. So fairwell and Thank you.