[bct] Riz opolagises

  • From: "Riz" <rizstf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Blind Cool Tech" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 15:51:30 -0000

To all that recieve my PC maintenance podcast I wish to unreservadly opolagise
for a few errors.  I set my-self high standerds and will always attempt to
produce the best quality possible.  However their have been some slight
mistakes which I feal are unfitting for the kind of quality I aim to produce.
I will understand if it is not posted this time around and can only say that
steps will be taken to ensure that this will never happen again.  I intend to
redeam my-self on the next podcast and hope to continue to the highest standard
of production.  Once again I opoligise and thank you all for reading.