[bct] Restoring Windows Media Player, lol!

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 06:42:09 -0600

Well folks, before I read your posts, I went and uninstalled the thing.  I will
now go and use the system restore from within the programs, accessories, system
tools menu to bring the, oh no, I'm going to say it again, Windows Media Player
and all those files back again.  I have to say right here that I do love that
restore!  At least our friends? at Microsoft did one thing right.  This sure
has been a fun learning adventure for me and I wouldn't have it any other way.