[bct] Replay a/v and pulling hair out

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 09:12:59 -0400

Upon a couple of suggestions, I checked out and downloaded Replay a/v. On paper, well, on web page, it sounds exactly like what I need. It installs fine, but after the initial forced configuration, it goes into an infinite error loop telling me I must select a file or program to edit, with an OK button, hitting the button brings the error up again, the only possible way to get out of this is in task manager, aborting the process. Every time I start the program, it goes into this loop. Hence, it is, at this point, totally useless. One of the Chris folk here says he is a beta person for this, can you give me a hint here, please?

Dan