[bct] Repeated Entries in Juice

  • From: "Lisa Salinger" <lisasali@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 23:11:43 -0500

    Hopefully, I've gotten my previous problem fixed, thanks to help from the
list.  I have about ten podcasts I would like to download, but about 40 entries
in the downloads list.  There are the ten podcasts to download, but then each
listing is down multiple times with various download percentages.  There are
times my connection is dropped or I have to restart the computer, but to start
a new download seems like wasted time and space.  Is it ok too delete the extra
entries, and is there a way to keep this from happening?  Thanks much.

Lisa Salinger
Renee, Retired Guide and
Joie, Guide/SD
Skype: Joies_Mom