[bct] Re: Religion

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 10:47:36 -0600

I echo those comments completely Maria. I would never attack one's religion or lack thereof as the case may be. Just to give an example, one of the neighbor families upstairs is Jewish and I'm not, yet I have hung out with them on numerous occasions and done so with the utmost pleasure. That's all I will say on the subject of religion.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Maria R." <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>