[bct] Re: Relationships

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 13:01:00 -0600

Hey Buddy:
Yeah man, I have not found either political organization to be of much help to me! My first experience with the NFB. was 1985 in California when I went to work as a programmer for the Franchise Tax Board and the only thing the NFB. was interested in was to have me sign up for there job placement program so they could get credit for me finding my own job. Otherwise, the ACBRadio folks were not interested in my stuff at all, calling it to radical. Personally, I think Dave Williams has his pants on to tight! Really man, we are our own best advocates and where ever possible, I do my own fighting, if it even needs to be done at all. I have seen members of both organizations become militant when it is completely unnecessary. Asserting one's self is O K, but inserting one's self is not, as far as I'm concerned. Good to hear you on the pod cast, later man!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Buddy Brannan" <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>