[bct] Re: Relationships

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 20:06:13 -0700

First, I'd also probably be more comfortable writing about my career than I
will recording it but, I hope to get there soon.

An uncle came to visit when I was in college, one I had not seen since I was
about two years old.  I served him his coffee the first morning he was with
us, and then we went to the lake and rode in our boat, he said he was afraid
to do it but figured if I did he could.

We had steak for dinner, and I started cutting mine up and was doing great
but then I went to take my first bite and we were in a small camper, I stuck
my fork in and the whole plate slid off the table into my lap and then onto
the floor.  So much for making an impression!

Of course my mom and stepfather and uncle really laughed about it.

There are foods I don't order out, soup is one, Spaghetti is another.  I
also discovered a few years ago after I sprained my right wrist and then
developed tendinitis that I can not gracefully use a fork in my left hand.

Rose Combs