[bct] Re: Recordings on the Olympus ws320M

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 17:15:59 -0500

The one really good thing about the Olympus is that it does have automatic gain control and limiting, so it is possible to get some really good recordings, but that diff between 64 and 96 really makes a difference. Plus, you never have to worry about clipping and levers.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff.bishop@xxxxxxxxx>