[bct] Re: Recording software

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 14:40:14 -0800

Dana and all,

I purchased Studio Recorder a month or so ago, and also bought GoldWave because
the price looked good for all the stuff it can do. Now if I'd just settle down
and learn these things, I'd be in good shape! But stuff keeps coming up that
needs my attention, or I get side tracked into something else. Maybe a year
from now things will settle down! Funny thing, I wondered what I'd be busy
doing after retirement; well, as they say, work expands to fill the time, and
that's true of leisure activities too. They don't just expand, they mutate into
giants! But it's fun, so why not!